February 4, 2012

Today's Outfit...Flower power






Outfit: Dress-F21, cardigan-Target, leggings-Target, flower scarf- F21, Headband- stole from my sister, Necklace-F21, flats- Justfab.com .

All I did today was go to work, then I got some lunch with a friend after that. Now I've just been looking at other fashion blogs, and watching Netflix. Not much of a Saturday, but when allergies kick in all you want is your bed, and a box of tissues and tea. 
How is eveyones weekend going?! Any exciting plans!? 
I know the Superbowl is tomorrow so tons are excited for that, I know I will be at work most of that time, But oh well, less junk food for me, and money in my bank account. Less than a week til I go to Vegas! Can't wait to snap up tons of pictures, and drink lots of margaritas!




1 comment:

Ashley said...

Love you outfit! And I know what you mean about Netflix- although I've found that a footlong Subway sandwich is plenty of sustenance for a full day spent lounging in bed watching movies:)

xoxo

Ashley

http://textbooksandtofu.blogspot.com/