December 12, 2011

Things I love....Disneyland



 Me in 2009.
 09.
 09
 09.
 09.
 08.
 08.
 08.
 08.
 08.
 08.
 08.
 10
 10
 10
 11
 11
11


Disneyland is one of my favorite places to go! No matter what time of year it is you can find me wanting to be at Disneyland, even today when its pouring rain. I have had an annual pass for the past four years, and I love it! I might not renew next year because of school, and bills, but I will still love the place. That is the wonderful thing about living in California, specifically the Inland Empire, because you are less than an hour away from Disneyland, so if you want to go for just the evening its no big deal! Disneyland has become more and more crowded so getting on rides is never the easiest task, but I still love going just for the environment, its happy, loud, and energetic. And I also love to people watch there, I get tons of ideas by checking out others outfits. And I enjoy dressing up to go to Disneyland, always wear some sort of Disney shirt, or jewelry. I just love Disneyland! It is a place to get away and have fun!!

No comments: