November 10, 2011

Real vs. Steal

 Real Jeffrey Campbell flatforms. 150+
 Real Jeffrey Campbell boots 150+
 Real Jeffrey Campbell platforms 150+
 Real Cole Hann loafers 150+
 Real Celine bag 2,000+
 Steal flatforms from Forever 21, 23.00
 Steal boots from Forever 21,33.00
 Steal Platforms from GoJane 29.00
 Steal loafers from GoJane 21.00
Steal bag from GoJane 52.00

I am always surprised at how easy it is to find designer look alikes, and how drastic the price change is. I am in love with the bag, the flatforms and the loafers. I just purchased the flatforms earlier today online because I could not find them in our Forever 21. Oh! But speaking of Forever 21, the mall in my city just opened a brand new two story Forever 21, it is so beautiful! I was a tad overwhelmed by everything they have, but I can't complain, because the old one was small and cramped. Anyways, I love looking for a good deal, always browsing the sale racks everywhere I go. I'm dying to get the bag for Christmas, I asked my boyfriend if he will get it for me, so we will see! Tomorrow is 11.11.11, and it is mine and Johns 1 year anniversary! A year of total bliss, and my god it went by extremely fast!! I'm gonna do a post of my recent purchases because I've been doing a little fall shopping lately. 

No comments: