February 16, 2011

June








In june of this year I will be turning the big 21! I am beyond excited and will be celebrating in Vegas with family and friends. And with that I am already on a hunt for the perfect dress! I really dont want to look slutty on my birthday so I've been looking at classier options, but still fun dresses. All the dresses above are from modcloth.com . This Website has some of the coolest clothes, it may be a little pricey, but it is all fabulous. I really can't decide which one I love most! The top contestant is definately the bright geometric dress, fourth down. I guess only time will tell what dress I come to choose.

3 comments:

Whim Wham Life said...

Love ModCloth! They always have such unique and fun clothes. That geometric dress is so fun! Love the sweetheart neckline. Perfect for Vegas:-) xoxo

Elle - The Violet Reaction said...

I love the geometric one as well, I think that's the best option here! :)

Neus said...

I love the third, but I'm too short for wearing it!! I follow you! ;)