February 19, 2012

Etc.

 Here's my outfit from Friday, went to work then a date to O.C. with John. Forever21 black v-neck, Target striped skirt, Unknown navy blue tights, H&M grey cardigan, Forever21 boots, Forever21 earrings,Forever21 bracelets. Later that night traded the cardigan for a heavier coat and scarf. 
Just got this hot pink sun hat at Target today, only 2.50 in the dollar bins! I had to snag this, especially because I always have a hard time finding inexpensive sun hats. So I'm sure this will be getting used this summer!
This is the ring John got me in Vegas! It's a Betsey Johnson ring. Its so cute! Wish I had a better picture, I'll take one with my actual camera and post it, its a bright orange and teal color. Love it!!


I got quite a bit of hand-me downs from my friend Courtney that I need to post on here, I've already worn quite a bit of it, she always shrinks her clothes and then they end up with me! 

3 comments:

love yap said...

your ring is so cute!! :)

http://heavensentdreamer.blogspot.com/

Tess Atkinson said...

lovely skirt x

Unknown said...

Cuuuute! :)
xx
Dee-VineAnonyme