February 8, 2011

Accesorizing

I have finals on wednesday so I've been looking like a bum.

So scarfs are one of my favorite accessories, mainly because you can do so much with it, tie it in your hair, around your neck, on your bag, around your wrist, a belt, I can go on and on. But I really wanted to share my collection because a great deal of them I recieved from my great aunt Margie who lives in Arizona. She sent me a box full of scarfs, I love all of them, my favorite is the orange one, its so interesting, this girl sitting by a fountain just playing her music. Its just really beautiful. I think I only bought like 3 of the scarfs. But I love them, and its nice to know I have something no one my age is going to have since all of these are from the 50's and 60's. Anyways back to studying I go! And then Thursday equals Disney date with my John. <3







No comments: